deposit insurance insurance
Your deposits are insured!
Company Gissis Holding Limited has signed an investment insurance contract with a leading insurance company.
Gissis Holding Company is engaged in investing and buying of shares of various companies and involves individuals in investment activities via worldwide network. Numerous investments from individuals and legal entities thatare accepted directly through our official website are used to purchase new shares and strengthen our holding's market position.
Over the three years of efficient operations, the market capitalization of our company has grown by more than 800%. Significant investments (short, medium and long term) bring large dividends and high interest rates for all our partners and investors.
The high volatility of the investment market always carries great risks.
Therefore, one of the main priorities for Gissis is the full protection of our clients' investments in the event of possible bankruptcy or major losses of one of the subsidiaries, or due to force majeure circumstances that are not dependent on the actions of Gissis team.
The company professionals have developed a comprehensive risk
minimization strategy, including investor deposit insurance.
In order to protect the financial interests of our investors and to increase the security of deposits, Gissis Holding Company has entered into an agreement with a leading European insurance company in the amount of $96,000,000.
According to the terms of the investment insurance contract, upon the occurrence of the event provided for in the contract, the Insurer is obligated to compensate investors of company Gissis for the losses incurred as a result of this event, related to the failure to receive the expected income within the insurance amount specified in the contract.
The object of insurance is the property, financial interests of the Insured Gissis Holding Limitedand its investors, associated with possible losses (loss of investments, profits, additional expenses, etc.) when they carry out investment activities as a result of one or more of the following events:
- Expropriation - legislative and/or administrative action of the state body of the investment country, limiting or depriving the Insured Gissis Holding Limitedof property rights in relation to the insurance object, including acts of expropriation, nationalization, confiscation, restriction of ownership for a period of at least 6 (six) months;
- War, civil unrest, mass disorder in the country of investment;
- Unforeseen action of the state body of the country of investment, preventing for at least 180 (one hundred and eighty) calendar days, unless a different period is specified in the insurance contract, conversion into freely convertible currency and transfer of invested capital from the country of investment to the investor.
- Bankruptcy of Gissis Holding Limited.
- An event that occurred during the period of investment of specific projects and occurred as a result of bankruptcy of enterprises and organizations that are confirmed by a court or other procedure provided for by the legislation of the country of investment.
The insured event is the fact of occurrence of one or several insurance events determined by the Agreement and causing loss to the Insured Gissis Holding Limitedand its investors with the onset of which the obligation Insurer to make an insurance payment arises.
The insurer provides the Policyholder of Gissis Holding Limitedand its investors with insurance protection in the event of the occurrence of the events stipulated in the Contract, which resulted in:
- Losses associated with the loss of property, financial values used by the Insured Gissis Holding Limitedas an investment;
- Loss of income (additional expenses) in the process of implementation of the investment project Gissis Holding Limited;
- Additional costs to clarify the circumstances and degree of guilt of the Insured Gissis Holding Limited, as well as to reduce losses caused by the insured event;
- Legal expenses incurred by the Insured by Gissis Holding Limited.
The insurance contract comes into effect and becomes mandatory for the parties from the moment of signing on February10, 2020.
From now on, the security of our investors' deposits is guaranteed by a leading European insurance company. You can be sure that upon the occurrence of any insurance event specified in the contract, your funds invested in our project will be reimbursed based on the insurance amount stipulated by the contract.
Gissis - is large dividends and high interest rates. Do invest with Gissis and get high profits without any risks!